miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2007

Bad dream with incomplete good ending

I had a strange dream last night, might be should I say nightmare... you'll see, I dreamed about this girl called La hija de puta (The daughter of bitch), yes, is the same "person" that write to a letter posted time ago.

On the dream La hija de puta came to me, again, asking for my friendship, she said all her pain, told about problems and more shit. But something was different I talked to her in order to forget everything! - I'm awake and I still haven't believed that -. We talk, I don't remember about what, but I really felt sorry for her. But when he left I spoke to myself "What a hell are you doing?! don't you see that she'll use you again?!".

Be trailed was in the air, I felt as a jackass again.

Suddenly the dream change about my attitude, dump her, tell her "go to scroll your fucking dirty ass!". I started to fell good, pretty good... unfortunately the alarm sounded, I have to go.
But still is good knowing that I'll never fall into hers clutches again, never more!!!

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

¿En qué estuvo que tú got released of her en el dream? You talked to her, la enfrentaste. Me llama la atención that you pittied her also, y al haber sentido lástima for her, you sort of turned away from sentimientos arraigados que tú, quizá, hadn't left behind yet. Or so me pareció y I understood.

Dreams are the expresión or la presencia de hidden desires, si we want to creerle a Freud. Pero, why now? Isn't it lo que has querido long time ago? O perhaps tiene alguna relation con eventos actuales que are embodying en your vida anímica. ¡Quién knows! Pero estuvo chido that you mandaras her a chingar a su re-fucking mother.

Anónimo dijo...

¿Por qué en inglés? :(